Friday 4 January 2013

Happy New Year

I know it is a little late, but better late than never. Well Christmas is now just a memory and a hole in my bank account but don't want to dwell on that have got Christmas this year to save for. Hope you all had a good one though, I did, nice and quiet, spent with family. I have made a few resolutions for this year, I won't go into too much detail but one of them is to do more crafting and keep my blog up to date, I want my mojo to stick around this year and it seems to be flowing at the moment. I have so much stuff that I am going to use up as much as I can, before buying anything new....we'll see how long that will last! 

Here is some Snowman Soup packets (Hot Chocolate sachet, Candy Cane and mini marshmallows) I made up for Lesley at Little Treats in Spondon, Derby for Christmas. These were fun to make, used up a lot of my old papers and proved to be quite popular.




Here is a card I made for
Sheila and Dave's 25th Wedding Anniversary.
Picture isn't very good as was taken inside whilst dark but it was the only chance
I got to take it before giving it to them.


Hope to be back soon.

No comments: