Sunday 22 May 2011

Another Birthday Card

Another friends birthday last week and then another one this week
but you will have to wait till later in the week to see that one, she hasn't seen it yet!
but here is the one from last week.
 Everything is Stampin Up except the greeting that one was a freebie
from a magazine ages ago. The stamp set is an old two step set I got off
ebay and is supposed to be a rose, it looks more like a cabbage to me but it is still very nice.
I have also used my new Stampin Up Top Note Die which came in the week
and I used for the very first time on this card.
I love it.
 

Bye for now
Anne x

5 comments:

Buffy said...

Fabulous card Anne

Sue said...

Beautifull card Anne and i must get that die its so versitile Luv Sue x

Elizabeth said...

I think it is a lovely cabbage Anne lol, really nice to meet you yesterday, you are a talented lady x x

Lesley said...

gorgeous card - what stamps set have you used best wishes Lesley x

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is good, beautiful and sweet,

Uhooi.blogspot.com