Wednesday 29 February 2012

Still Here

I thought I had better make an appearance whilst it is still February, just to let you know I am still here. I have been so busy with work that other things have been forgotten about, how sad is that.
I am going to be helping Sheila over at Crafty Ways with a Scrapbooking club or Crop as they are known. I'm really excited about that as I haven't done any in ages. Also going to be doing more Jewellery making and see if I can't stand a few stalls this year, you never know! I will keep you all updated as best I can.

Last year we did a Stamping Sunday event at Spondon Village Hall and it went really well, so we are going to be doing another one on Sunday 20th May 2012 from 10am till 4pm, keep that day free and I will update you when I know the full details.

I would just like to add a Thank you to everyone who sent Birthday cards and/or pressies.

No comments: