Tuesday 4 January 2011

I Create, Therefore I Am....

Well here is my first project for our Creative Challenge.


A shrink plastic stretch magic bracelet.
There are over 80 hearts that have all been punched out from plain white and patterned black shrink plastic using my SU heart punch then I punched a hole with my cropodile and set about shrinking them with my heat gun. Once shrunk I put them onto a jump ring and fastened them to a link of a chain, alternating the colours. Then I threaded the stretch magic through all the links in the chain and tied a knot where I needed it to sit on my wrist.
It was hard work but worth it in the end.
Bye for now.
Anne x

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, it's beautiful! I'm thinking you spent far more time on yours than I did on mine, I'll step it up next time, I promise!

Tracey said...

Anne this is lovely. WOW. You are sooo clever.

Tracey

Karen said...

Gorjus !

Love Karen x

chris said...

Wow this is so impressive and very special. hugs chris xx

Lesley said...

exellent - such a lot of work - Lesley x