Thursday 30 December 2010

Green and Red Challenge Card

This is a card for Annabelle Stamps Blog
The stamp is Pressed Holly from Stampendous,
The greeting, inks, cardstock and DSP are
Old Olive and Real Red from Stampin Up.
Those colours just scream Christmas to me, so it had to be a Christmas card, I thought I had made all my cards for this year but hey ho it can always go in my Christmas box for next year, Tracey came up with the idea to make a Christmas card every Saturday so we are not rushing around just before Christmas, sounds like a plan really, hope we can keep it up!
Bye for now
Anne x

4 comments:

Andrea said...

It's just beautiful Anne! This sounds like a plan I should follow as well lol!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
Andrea

A Consuming Passion said...

This is a beautiful traditional Christmas Card Anne.....lovely!
I like the idea of a Christmas card made each Saturday too......might just have to give that a try.......starting Feb. I'm over Christmas Cards just now :)
Thanks for playing along with us at ABS and Good Luck!

Tracey said...

This is a lovely card Anne. I am just waiting for confirmation on the start date for our Christmas Card Club.
See you soon

Tracey

Lesley said...

lovely card - you are inspirational - Xmas card club sound like at way to get things ready for next Xmas without rushing :0 Lesley x