Monday 1 November 2010

Sheila's Craft Day At Spondon Village Hall.

Sheila's Christmas Craft Day.
This is the hall set out before the arrival of the guests.

This is a beautiful present full of choccies that everyone got on their tables.



Project One

Project Two

Project Three

and inside

Project Four

Project Five

and inside

Project Six
I didn't have time to finish it but I will post the finished project soon.

Project Seven

and last but not least Chief Witch (Sheila) and Diane (one of her many helpers on the day).

It was a great day and I was so busy I forgot to take photos of the food
 and lots of other things but I will be going again to the April one.
It really is a fun packed day and I slept like a baby that night.
Anne x










2 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow what a lot of projects. So pleased you enjoyed it and congratulations to Sheila for coming up with all those wonderful ideas.

The pictures are lovely.

Lesley said...

What a great day you had - projects look brill - but you must have been busy best wishes Lesley x