Thursday 20 May 2010

Sew Little Time

Still at home, no job, driving me crazy so I actually dusted my sewing machine off and decided to do some sewing, I made a good friend a bag for her birthday but I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it her, I'll have to take one the next time I see her. I then saw a magazine for sale called Homestyle Sewing it had some free material and some bag handles so I treated myself to it and made the bag today it only took about 20 mins to do, easier than I thought it would be. So I thought I would post it on here I hope you like it, I love it that much I have even been and bought another copy of the magazine so I can make another bag in a different way.



1 comment:

Lesley said...

You have been busy great bag - just right for sewing and knitting things - I've got some knitting to do whilst I am away and aran cardy for Cameron best wishes Lesley x